RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Glad to be back!

Steve,

These are being taken through Westlawn…challenging but very satisfying.  Just back from Mystic, CT (and a visit to the Sub Museum & Library in Groton) where we had our annual student gathering.  A part of this, was able to crawl around in the bowels of the Charles W. Morgan, the oldest whaling ship in the world which is out on the rails for extensive refurbishment.

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas