RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] water level

I should have a nice little video, but was using a friend's camera and haven't received a copy of the tape yet. We kept it to 50 feet because Snoopy's in need of a new depth test. But that wall apparently goes down to about 200 feet.

Will advise when there's video.

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 11:35 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] water level

Hi Alec. Damn, that sounds like fun. I can't wait to get my sub in the water. Did you take any pictures? It sure would be nice to see some more pics through the windows of some of the finished subs, and will give us all a lot of inspiration to keep building! "Diving the Wall"!!!!!!!!!!! damn I like the thought of that! Frank D.