Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Aqua Jet Cutting My 2" Acrylic Viewport

Hi Brent. That sounds real good. Let me know when you get ready to start the window gig. I'm ready anytime to buy the windows, and sooner is good. The stainless ballast tanks are going real well, with the rear tank at about 60% done, and the front at about 50%. Just a LOT of TIG work as I am welding both sides of every joint for strength. The tanks make up 2/3 of the exposed hull area, and have a lot of surface area exposed to impact, meaning they need to be very strong, while still looking good. I want the finished sub to be very "robust" and able to withstand some pretty serious impacts without breaking, although it may get dented.
I'll get signed up with Jon soon so I can get some pictures up.
I still need to get some graphic work done, like the picture of the hatch you sent me. I want some of those cool renderings so I can approach some potential sponsors when it comes time to out-fit the sub with the expensive electronics like side-scan sonar, VHF, video recorders, etc.
 If you think you might be interested in doing some visual aids like that, let me know and we can work out a deal. Frank D