From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 3:19 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Salvage Laws

Hi Brian. Ya, that would be fun. When will you be doing your first "wet test"?
I'm welding on my ballast tanks now ( LOTS of work ) and hope to start cutting thru-hulls soon. Got most of the plumbing parts, but still need some SS nipples SCH 80. Then the electrical and windows to follow.
Hoping for a spring launch. Frank D.