From: Brian Cox <ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, Jul 15, 2009 10:05 pm
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Salvage Laws

Interesting,  This would be off California near the Channel Islands.  I don't really have any specific boat in mind but some diver friends of mine have mentioned some boats out here and I was just wondering about it.   It sounds like one might be better off just shopping around for a good deal than trying to bring something up from davy jones locker.  It would have to be an exceptional find to make it worth it.

Brian