RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] International VentureCraft Subs at the Convention

Hi Ray.

I would of liked to of visited more with you when I was down basically in your backyard for months.  I'll be spending a lot more time there as my sub refit progresses, and other projects start.

I for one am quite interested in ambient subs, and have a couple on the drawing board, like converting a old Voltswagen Beetle into an amphibious ambient sub. It would be yellow of course. I already have two Beetle bug bodies lined up down where you are for that project.

With ambients you have so many more shapes you can work with then 1 atm's.  I for one see a large number of composite kit car bodies, and boats that would make very interesting ambient subs.

There are many cross over technologies for both ambient, 1 atm, and wet subs for that matter. Such as thrusters, batteries, composites, acrylic, etc., etc....

Some Sport Subs have auto leveling with a Auto Depth Control System including Auto Hover and Auto Target.  that wouldn't be any thing we would want in a 1 ATM sub would it?  ;}

Doug Jackson is going to get even more interest in ambients when he puts his monster on the water.

Perhaps Ron Leonard won't be able to resist staying home for the convention, and we can all go down and sniff the resin in his shop. ;}

Regards,

Szybowski