Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] International VentureCraft Subs at the Convention

So I guess I should mention sooner rather than later that I'm a principle at IVC and follow this group religiously.

Though we had hoped to participate, we have a few issues. First, we sell and build, rather than lease or rent our subs, so once a sub is complete it doesn't stay around long. There is always a customer somewhere waiting to get their sub yesterday. But depending on where we are in a build cycle we might have something to show. We won't know until closer to the convention. Also, we have a conflict that weekend as we are scheduled to be out of town. We are working at changing that....I want to dive Phil's subs as much as the rest of you! Again we won't know if we are in town or not until closer to the convention.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Ron Leonard
IVC/SportSub