Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New page on psubs!

Hi Scott. Congratulations again on your recent purchase. It looks real good. The photography is well done too. We'll all be watching and learning from your progress. Keep up the good work and remember to have "FUN" in the build. Several of the guys have found new innovative ways to tackle some of the systems and you have a great opportunity to incorporate some modern changes to the basic design. Pretty exciting huh?
I've had many fun days building mine so far, and I wish you all the best. Thanks for the pics. Frank D.