[PSUBS-MAILIST] franks sub

       Hi Frank, i sent this mail out and it came back in my junk mail , so sending again.
       Hi Frank, Les here,, Looking at your sub, I think you missed a few things with your model. Did you hollow out the MBT?-- fill them with water-- Weight the sub model to be neutral or just under water or starts to sink then pickup the model to let the water out,, then set it back on the water ,,then you will see where
the water line is. I think your MBT are too low in the water. I think your water line is close to the top of the top windows. Sorry if im wrong, Les K