Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2009 PSUBS Convention - Update 26 May 2009

I know in America it's not usual to provide lunch for equipment operators, but it could be the norm in Canada.
Seems like we could maybe have a BBQ on-site or get food delivered ( pizza, sandwiches, or something?)
and count him in with us.
The idea of time slots is essential to organize something like this.
Seems like rooms near the university would be best, and we need to find a good pub nearby.
Just my two cents, Frank D.