RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] system completetion

Now thats some serious batteries!

From: Recon1st@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 12:07:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] system completetion
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

One of the things I have to pick up in the next couple of days. I am using 85amp deep cycle lead acid marine batteries. 18 of em in two external battery pods, 3 sets of 72 volts and 2 gel cells inside with me. The 72 v is for my main thruster motor and I am breaking that down to 24 v for my hydraulic system and 12 volts for lights. The two gels will be used for scrubber and interior power only.

Dean