Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 3:17 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] One/Two person

Most of the personal submersibles I?ve seen seem to be one person.  Being able to take a friend seems like a cool thing to be able to do.  For a dry, one atmosphere sub, does anyone know approximately how much more it is to add space for a passenger?  Is it 10%, 20% or 50% of the total cost?  Thanks.

            Alan