Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] submarine yacht photos

Hi Wil. Nice to see the new photos. I live near Ian and am anticipating helping him when he needs it. What is the black coating on the hull made from ? Have you installed the temporary motor yet ? It looks like a great boat at this early stage and I look forward to seeing it in person. Will you be able to attend this years convention ? I think there's lots of people that would like to meet you, including myself. Best of luck with Ian's new boat. Frank D.