RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Network looking for sub

Will they be making any profit from the show?

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Jon Wallace
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 2:45 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Network looking for sub

Hello psubbers,

We have been approached by MTV Networks who are creating a new show
called "MegaDrive".  The producers would like to do a segment about
personal submersibles and are looking for someone with two-or-more
person capacity who would be willing to work with them for filming,
explaining how the sub works, and diving with the sub.  They will want
the host of the show to dive with you, hence the requirement for at
least a two person sub.  I've already talked to one of the associate
producers and shown them photos of the K-350 as well as explained how
two people fit in it.  So any K-350 or similar sub (doesn't have to be a
K-350) that can hold two people, even though it is cramped quarters, is
fine.

The producers will travel anywhere in the continental US, so they will
come to you.  The only other requirement is that you have a location to
actually dive in, whether it be pond, lake, bay, or open ocean.  Filming
can be anytime between May through September of this year.  They are
flexible with the dates so you can plan around any vacation time you
might be taking.  The producers expect filming will require one to two
days at most.  They most likely will be able to help out with some costs
associated with diving (air refills, etc).

If you have a sub that meets these requirements and are interested in
being highlighted on a major television network, please send me your
email and phone contact information.  I will forward all to the
producers and then let them decide whom they want to work with.

Thanks,
Jon

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG