Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Shrinkage of plexi windows.

Hi Dan. That's very good information. From what I've been able to gather, that shrinkage rate sounds about right. I'll have two disks at 16 inch, and one at 24 inch, with a good possibility of adding two more 20 inch disks for better side viewing later.  I don't have any pointing to the rear and plan on using a rotating video camera to look backwards. Like a periscope. Thanks for the info. Frank D.