Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Shrinkage of plexi windows.

Thanks Jon. A little more gap would be acceptable, but not much more. I'm kinda picky on things fitting right.
I'll be using polyurethane (Sika) so it's probably not that critical, but I definitely don't want them to be sloppy.
I'll keep everybody up on what happens through the process, and maybe I'll give Greg a call. He's done it before and may be able to give me a good estimate of how much shrinkage to expect. Thanks for looking that up. Frank D.