[PSUBS-MAILIST] "seeker" trip

To all:

  I just returned to Norman, Ok. following a short trip North to Doug and Kay Jackson to see their "seeker" ambient project. (Of no relation to an earlier ill fated sub)
  These too are wonderful people who took the time to explain the many aspects of this awesome project. A great lunch of Mexican food was an added treat. This was a fine meal in great company!
  I have taken pictures but these will have to wait until I return to Tn. at the end of the month to have them developed. With Dougs approval, these pictures will be shared with this group once developed.
  I highly recommend taking the time to stop by and see this thing for yourself should you find yourself in the area. It is worth the excursion!

                                                 David Bartsch

Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.