Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] radiator cooled ambient sub

Hi Allen. I don't have any advice on how to cool a sub, but I do have a question. Where is all that heat coming from. Typically a boat sitting in the water is fairly cool next to the hull, even on hot days where up on deck it's sunny. I would think a small sub, be it ambient or not, would need additional heat rather than cooling. Now the water temp. here in Calif. is cold anyway. Usually between 54 and 56 degrees year round, so I was planning on adding some type of heater, to help control the temp. and also evaporate some of the moisture. I've seen where condensation on the view ports can be a problem, and requires constant wiping with a rag. That would probably scratch the plexi over time, not good.
Anyway, how come your sub is so hot ? Frank D.