From: Scott Waters <muddywatersfarm@hotmail.com>
To: New Message <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:06 pm
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Problems with initial

I am trying to get all of my metal ordered for the main part of the sub (k-350). I am having a real hard time gauging the blueprints. I was wondering if anyone had a list of measurements. I am going to order the main vessle and ribs, two battery pods, conning tower and hatch, and VBT. I can't seem to get the plans to scale because they have been saved in PDF and were compacted before they were saved and they have no measurement scale except 1/4" equals 1' which doesn't help if the files have been compacted. HELP?
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out. =