RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] STANAG NATO standard flange

Carsten,  I hadn't seen the Busby data before, thanks.  That cleared up a few things for me.  Well have to keep hunting for the information.  Perhaps Jay can find it in his papers, or we can send him on a secret mission with a measuring tape and digital calipers.

Regards,

Szybowski