RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] STANAG NATO standard flange

Carsten,
Yes there is a standard for the flat section surrounding the hatch on the
stranded sub.  I have it buried someplace but can't find it.  Think we have
discussed it here years ago and one of the issues was that it was too big
for the typical PSUB.  In your case it would be applicable.

Have seeing the web framing below the mating surface and above the hull, it
is substantial.
R/Jay

Respectfully,
Jay K. Jeffries
Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the
demand.
    -Josh Billings