Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] I'm Back and ready

Which sub, specifically?
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Waters <muddywatersfarm@hotmail.com>
To: New Message <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 5:29 pm
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] I'm Back and ready

In Islamorada in the Florida Keys on the Boy Scout High Adventure base. Me and several other staff members learned alot about the sub and would point out to scouts how it worked and what controls did what. We spent alot of time cleaning it up and putting parts back on that had fallen off and were damaged. Deffenetly not a complete rebuild by any means, but a deffenet fixer-uper.
Thanks,
Scott Waters