Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] blue view sonar

just got a reply back from Blue View people as follows

The personal subs seem to be gaining popularity over the past couple of
years. We have over 260 systems in the field and are seeing that they are
becoming more popular as installations on manned submersibles. For instance;
Mr. Graham Hawkes (Deep Flight) is currently integrating a system for his
new Super Falcon. http://www.deepflight.com/

The P450E-15 Sonar is our lowest frequency - longest range forward looking
unit. It is also our most affordable at $22,500. This includes the necessary
cabling, software and carry case. I have attached a data sheet on the sonar
for reference.
Dean