Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] video camera in ambient sub

Hello,
slightly side topic, but:
I was thinking whether one could mount a simple periscope inside a typical psub to see better through a front view port while sitting at the captain chair. with a simple black housing and couple of lenses, that you can move away if you have somebody wanting to watch directly through it.
what do you think?

regards
Antoine