Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hydraulic control system

Frank
Last year I was buried in work so only took my boat out one time.  With the current downturn I am hoping to take the boat out more frequently.  I am about to finish mods so will want to get it wet.  I will take some video and post.

Cliff

Cliff Redus