I am trying to use a full fly by wire setup. No heavy power or hydraulics going thru the hull, just
signal wires.

Dean

In a message dated 2/24/2009 8:45:10 A.M. Central Standard Time, ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com writes:
Dean,
          Are you thinking of using a manual hydraulic drive?

Brian
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Recon1st@aol.com
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 4:44 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hydraulic control system

I want to use an on demand small hydraulic system for my rudder and
dive plane.  I plan on putting the entire system outside in it own pressure pod.
Trying to keep a lot of room and quiet inside.

Any suggestions on some components, or ideas in general looking back we
have not covered much on this subject.

Dean

Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your neighborhood today.

Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your neighborhood today.