RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 porthole question

Besides, one of the coolest things to do with a sub is to get a photo like the famous one of Jean Piccard...

Now THAT was a viewport.

:)

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Brent Hartwig
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 16:13
To: PSUBSorg
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 porthole question

Hi  Frank,

I was talking with Greg Cottrell a while back, and he said for the depths that my sub goes the conical viewports are not needed, and that the basic flat viewport gives you far more warning before it fails.  He also mentioned that Stachiw's favorite viewport was a basic flat viewport.  But they make me feel like I'm in a Alvin type sub that cost loads of money. ;)'

Szybowski