Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sonar research

Hi again Jay. Yes, I've got my passport. I talked to my wife ( she's always itching to go somewhere) and April/May looks good. I'd be glad to put on a presentation with pictures and such if you think anybody is interested. We are Canadians.....Would that be a problem? We've both lived in Calif. for 30 years and have green cards, but travel on Canadian passports. As for the rum, what can I bring you ? Some Crown Royal ?
I've got one of David's sonar setups too. I wonder if it would match up with the other two. I'll see what I can arrange for a time frame and let you know. I'm a certified diver (basic) and my wife may want to take a cert course if it's possible at a local dive shop. This could turn out to be a real blast. Keep me informed on how this all shakes out. Frank D.