Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sonar research

Sorry, no. That would have been very nice! We rent our house out weekly when not using it, and bike week is a hi dollar week. My favorite time is between Daytona 500 and bike week. I get to party with both groups then. It's pretty wild! I plan on coming down late spring for three weeks. Not sure yet just when. I gotta get some big things done on my sub. The ballast tanks are next. A little pricey, but a huge step forward.
I have an iron shop that will bend the sheets, then a couple of weeks welding, cutting, fitting, and then comes vacation. ( working vacation )  Houses always need work. I'll let you know as the plans materialize.
Frank D.