From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 18:51:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sonar research
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Hi David. I'll get on it soon. Right now I'm trying to finish some complicated FRP work. The front fairing is getting the final finish coats, and the dive planes are progressing. These two items are holding up work on the stainless ballast tanks. My friend with the boat will be up this week and I'll get an update on when the boat's ready to go. Frank D.

Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.