Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Large Plate Multi Thru Hull Options

Well, that should do it.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Hartwig <brenthartwig@hotmail.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 4:02 pm
Subject: FW: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Large Plate Multi Thru Hull Options

Vance,  The Captain didn't remember installing the plate thru hull, but it might of been his install.  The two plate thru hulls I'm planning for the front head, are for lighting, a future manipulator, still and video cameras, sonar, air for filling the front MBT, pneumatic actuation of the mushroom vent, etc, etc..  So the one just forward of the conning tower, might be used for some instrumentation I want in front of the forward viewing area, some additional lighting, perhaps cameras, and a large light that I can rotate and change the angle of, sort of like a police light, by means of pneumatic or electric actuators, and a couple other future items. In all I'm thinking of installing six of these S201 type plate thru hulls. Two in each head, and two near the conning tower under small standing platforms much like seen on the Delta sub, but a bit higher to make room for the plate thru hull connections, and keep my feet dry.

Szybowski