[PSUBS-MAILIST] My new crane

Hi Frank,
                 I've been grinding on my newly aquired gantry crane.  My
Makita was starting to get a little hot !   Should have it functional in a
few days.  I had to chop it down with a torch and shorten it so I can get it
in the building where I have the sub.

Hey Ian,   There is a concret convention in Las Vegas next week.  Everybody
and their brother who is involved in concret construction will be there.
There are probably going to be some interesting and inovative companies
there that could be a benifit to the construction of concrete subs.

Brian