Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]

Hi David, I not follow this track in the past.. but:

For my project I would like to have a winch with 320 meter cable and a foam bouy on the surface.
Inside the foam buoy a acrylic pressure tank with a GPs antenna and a battery.
Than a kind of sender to transfer the NMEA signal down to the submarine and there a reciver.

Do you think you can adapt your equipment?

vbr Carsten