Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Corosion resistant fasteners.

Hi Sean. All good points. Good things to think about. It's too late for that particular spot, but still, good things to consider. As far as the brass/stainless combination, these bolts will be removed quite regularly for cleaning and maintenance so I don't expect to see much corrosion there as the bolts will be replaced fairly often. As I said earlier, I will be taking the sub apart between diving operations ( weekly ?) for cleaning and painting touch-ups so that's why I designed it to come apart quickly. I have nylon washers in some spots now, but may be using Delrin or some other type of plastic in the final assembly. Frank D.