Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 11:59 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Frank's new nose cone

Hey ya Frank,

That's a mean barnical on your bow.  I vote for dark chrome with green edge lighting. ;)'  What color did you decide for the sub?   It reminds me of some stylin metal bow cones on some wooden boats I saw not too long ago.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12242379@N05/3203059890/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12242379@N05/3202211455/in/photostream/

I was thinking the can opener shape of the wave piercing bow on my Batic THUWG sub design might be a touch to aggressive until I saw your spike.  I'm looking forward to checking it out in person.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12242379@N05/3203047442/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12242379@N05/3203047356/

Regards,

Szybowski