Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] LED Lighting Options

Frank I am also trying to use these hand held million candle power lights.
I am just using the reflector and bulb. Putting them in a steel fire extinquisher hsg.
These vessels you can get for free usually from a supplier and I am pretty sure they
will take my modest depths. For sure the heat will be an issue. only turn em on
under water.

They will be powered by some of my external lead acid batteries and will use at
least 3 of em. I have know idea how dark it will be in Lake Superior or the visibility

Love the unknown hehhe

Dean