Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 on a Mission

Hi Brent, your links don't take me to the web sites. Are they supposed to? Or do I have to key them in. (I'm lazy)Am enjoying these articles people are finding on the net.
Thanks and Merry Christmas.  Alan.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 12:26 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 on a Mission

I was interesting for me to see some of the mission plans that the Undersea Voyager Project has for the Trilobite/Great White K-250.  It makes me more fully realize what type of things I might be able to do with mine. After all my K-250 worked under sea ice in the arctic. Looks like there planned depth of travel is 100-200 fsw.

http://www.underseavoyager.org/Transects.html

Regards,

Szybowski