From: brenthartwig@hotmail.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Trilobite K-250 on Display at the Aquarium of the Pacific last week
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:08:04 -0800

Greetings SMMOMS,

Well Scott was showing off the newly refit Trilobite K-250 last Monday at the Aquarium of the Pacific in California.  There are three pictures you can view from the link below.

http://www.underseavoyager.org/index.html

Notice the sponsons have two hoses going into the top of them, one for venting and the other I presume for filling with air.  Two free flooding vents in the bottom as well. The bow tank which is painted clear acrylic doesn't look to have a vent line, and I don't see one in the rear either. So I suspect the sponsons are the main ballast tanks.

The plastic hatch ring and hinge was a nice touch Greg added. Looks like they still need to add lead plates to the skids.

Before Refit

http://www.underseavoyager.org/images/IMG_4573.JPG

http://www.underseavoyager.org/images/K250_pic.png

http://www.underseavoyager.org/images/K250_pic2.png