Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ADS NewtSuit/HardSuit Applications

Do I understand correctly that the Exosuit joint is new, and not simply a
rework of the joint described in your existing patent?  If that is the case,
do you / will you have a patent on this one, or are you keeping it trade
secret?  Interesting stuff for sure.  How does one go about gaining the
distinction of being one of the first Exosuit pilots?  Can I volunteer for
testing?

-Sean