Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 2:46 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 #118 In Action

Dan,

I don't see any thing like that.   It does have a standard snorkel, and you can see if you look carefully the downward turned float part of the snorkel.   I also thought it might be an extension of the snorkel but the picture shows the snorkel float as it was when I got it.

Here are the pictures of the conning tower parts being removed.

I really don't like the multi-hole mounting design used for these valves. Dan isn't yours a single hole configuration that you turned some parts for it?  Also the exterior top area of the valves holds some water, so that area got some heavy rust pitting I'll have to weld in.

Regards,

Szybowski