From: Brent Hartwig <brenthartwig@hotmail.com>
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Naval Undersea Museum, in Keyport, Washington
To: "PSUBSorg" <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 11:57 PM

This Museum and might be a great site for a future PSUBS convention. They have a large library, meeting rooms and large theater and it looks like they might like subs.

There is a working interior sub door at this museum I had seen once before, but wanted more detailed pictures, since I plan to build a couple some time down the road. I'll have to measure it up next time I'm there and make a moving assembly model of it. If your a gear head these pictures are for you.

http://cid-5085d10eb6afe47c.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Submarine%20Interior%20Door

Some miscellaneous pictures I took at the museum you might find of interest. The subs hanging from the ceiling are only models of the real ones.

http://cid-5085d10eb6afe47c.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Naval%20Undersea%20Museum

Regards,

Szybowski