From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Hagay Cafri
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 1:16 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine window seal - design guidelines

Hi All,

Since I'm new in the forum,

Please allow me to introduce myself,

I work for Heliofocus company, as the receiver project manager.

Our company develop a power plant based on solar thermal energy.

http://www.heliofocus.com/

The receiver which is the heart of the thermal device, is a pressure vessel with a dome shape window,

The window is subjected to high pressure the same way a submarine window does.

(see picture attached)

I would appreciate if you could advice what are the design guidelines for the window seal,

And where can I purchase such seals.

Best Regards,

Hagay Cafri

Receiver Project Manager

HelioFocus Ltd.

M 972 (0)54-2551172

P 972 (0)73-2412452

F 972 (0)73-2412402

E-mail: hcafri@heliofocus.com

P Before printing think about your responsibility & commitment for the Environment!