Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] how to machine a big pipe end?

Alec I have been pondering much the same problem. My view port seats are out of round due to warping
I did not allow enough clearance for my ports.

My plan was to turn a couple of pushing plates to the correct diameter and use a Port-a-Power
hand 10 ton hydraulic jack to correct the problem. I am pretty sure this and some nice tapping
with the appropriate size hammer should get me close.

good luck
Dean