From: Jim Kocourek <kocpnt@tds.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:48:42 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Blue Book gauges

Hi Martin,

I also looked at the BlueBook gauges and while they had several depth gauges none that I could find went over 690 feet. There is quite a variety on page 399 in various depth an sizes.

Unless someone has a different source, I will just use pressure gauges. I have a guy that does sign work for me from time to time and he says it's no big deal to print up a decal to recalibrate. Now I will need to look for gauges with removable bezels.

Also, If anyone can help I am looking for two good quality voltage gauges from about 30 - 40 volts.

If anyone has an idea please let me know.

Martin, you put a tip online in October of 07 about  Xantrex but they do not seem to have anything at 36 volts.

Best Regards,

Jim K