[PSUBS-MAILIST] KISS Submadman Cup Holder

In the attemp to fully embrace the KISS principle, I've spent days slaving, to design and manufacture to exacting standards, a fully functional conning tower cup holder. I'm hoping it will meet with ABS approval. I suspect it will not rust if you choose to use your sub in saltwater. It's a touch expensive to produce, but you can use a more financally friendly brand of duck tape then I used if you need to.  The finite element analysis, and weights and moments calcs will follow shortly. It looks like I'll need two, and I'll need to drink evenly to keep the sub level. Yes Pepsi is now paying for my K-250 refit.

http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=4001713&pid=10250725

Plans are available at www.ru_loco.com for reasonable prices.

A balanced submarine, is a submarine with a cup holder on both sides.

Everyone has a purpose in life. Perhaps yours is to sit there with a goofy look on your face, reading my emails.

Cheers,

Getter Done Brent