Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New web site

Simon love your web site.
I am building my first submersible, and am basing the design on the proven k350 plans.
Currently I am at a hold due to budget problems. But should be full speed in a month.

Your pipe dream ideas are great. I wish you all the best on your endeavors
Hard work and a good scrounge will accomplish much

have fun
Dean Ackman Duluth Mn.