[PSUBS-MAILIST]

   One of the most fun things I find about building things is that you can in your own mind see the finished product and how you feel it will perform...it is only when you actually build it, that you learn a little bit more about how God made physics actally works! You alter or discard those things that did not perform as planned, and reincorporate those that did while improving on them if you can to make them even better.
   If someone makes a boat that you feel would probably not be so reliable, chances are once tried, it will either be improved upon or soon discarded as junk. I like having the freedom to fail.
   Someone once made the observation that a kayak turned upside down could be made into a shallow water ambient...I came up with this idea first but just stayed quiet!
   To some of us, its not going way down deep thats of interest, but just going down under for a short joy ride that we are after.
   To me, all ideas are worth trying, its what makes tinkering so much fun! We learn.

                                                                                      David Bartsch

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.