From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:24:36 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub launched ROV
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Hi David. I'm looking forward to seeing the stuff you made. I'm gathering the parts for the test chamber, and will probably use one of the plexi windows available through the psub site store. I'll talk to Jon and see what it takes to get one. My son-in-law will do what ever machining work is needed for the flange/plexi housing and it should all come together fairly quickly. My plan is to make it large enough to test various assemblies like your housing and/or maybe a motor/thruster or hydraulic assemblies for steering and dive plane mechanisms etc. The window will make it possible to film the test and see what happens inside while the pressure builds. Gotta keep it small enough so if some one wants to use it, I can send it to them for their own tests. Frank D.

The i’m Talkathon starts 6/24/08.  For now, give amongst yourselves. Learn More