RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine deployed ROV

Hi Ian,

My specification:

- Winch with 300 Meter cable.
- ROV has a bigger bouancy tank and can be also use as GPS bouy
  (to safe one winch and cable
- robust
- 3 engine typ Rino VX28 rebuild with ceramic seal
- fits into the sail garage.
- winch made from stainless steel
- runs on 220 Volt via the cable or on internal Batteries
- internal systenms on 12 volts
- coulor video ccd with microphone
- first test: smash complete set from my garage roof.
  Has to run without problems after this.
- delivery spring 2009

Regards Carsten