[PSUBS-MAILIST] Look What I found..!

Title: Message
Hi all... So one day I am out looking along the coast off Sydney for Whales, Something on the rocks catches my Eye...
I come back a few weeks later with Tools and my cousin to help and after about 45 min removing weights, chain and a Cable tangled up in this Ocean bouy... I swam with it surfing the waves bouncing back off the rocks and with some Grunting and shoving we got it into the boat..

So I have now in my driveway a very interesting Coffee Table OR maybe somthing MORE....

I am putting it out there for design ideas, even use the photos i have links for below to play with if you like to photoshop or scetch around...

I think I could give a WetSub a go on my way to building my Dry Sub... I am thinking somthing with Twin thrusters, Fly by the seat of my pants sort of thing.. Only space for one, (Just)... Who knows could go a 2 seater one behind the other if I put a tail on it..

So let me know what you think i could do with this find...!

Details...

SIZE, top Disc - 1400mm
Bottom disc 600mm
Total hight 520mm
and the flat part before the taper is about 120mm

Made from high impact Plastic, is hollow inside however currently full of foam balls... Got to get rid of those...! I have cut the steel bar off.
There are a whole lot of Inlayed threded bolting points on the larger disc...

Anymore info just ask me, but I would love to hear what ever ideas are out there for a bit of fun and hey i just could Built it in the end...

Hope your all having a lovely day..!

Dean Cropp.

Important Notice:

This message and its attachments are confidential and may contain information which is protected by copyright. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the authorised recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the authorised recipient), you must not use, disclose, print, copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and its attachments from your system.
Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business of Seven Network Limited or its subsidiaries must be taken not to have been
sent or endorsed by any of them. No representation is made that this email or its attachments are without defect or that the contents express views other than those of the sender.